WHAT IS THE QIS ANALYTICS FRAMEWORK?
The QIS (Quantum Integration Service) Analytics framework allows you to design and deploy workflows which can solve and automate any data analysis challenge irrespective of scale or complexity.
QIS facilitates the end-to-end data analytics pipeline and can access and consolidate data from any required sources, cleanse and prepare data, perform advanced analytics, and provides a structured framework for the communication of analysis results to decision makers.
- Accessing data from any source
- Cleansing and transforming data
- Delivering new data points through expressions
- Calculating statistics
- Performing multidimensional analysis
- Summarizing and describing data
- Computing hypercubes
- Performing advanced AI
- Connecting to Watson and Cortana
- Delivering Dashboards
- Generating and distributing reports
- Analyzing unstructured data
- Autonomous cognitive computation
- Training machine learning models
- Time series forecasting and prediction
- Interpolating and extrapolating
- Automating data analytics
- Delivering analysis results
- Distributed computing
- Charting and visualizing data
A BUSINESS-ORIENTED DATA ANALYSIS FRAMEWORK
Most technologies for performing data analytics (such as R or Python) were not built with business in mind. QIS provides a computational engine equivalent to anything that can be done with code, but is also a framework developed specifically for bridging the gap between computational data analysis power and the delivery of actionable results to business decision makers.
QIS focuses on analysis workflows producing results. The construct of results in the system ensures that data analysis workflows are structured to have clear output. QIS provides infrastructure for communicating analysis results to decision makers and for automating the delivery of data and insights.
QUANTUM’S BUSINESS-ORIENTED ANALYSIS FRAMEWORK ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Automate any data analytics task
- Deliver actionable results through the cloud
- Build any custom dashboard or view
- Monitor all automation from the cloud
- Eliminate the need for custom code
- Communicate data across your organization
- Design multi-dimensional reports
- Eliminate any manual process
- Connect to any database or datasource
- Share and collaborate on workflows
- Easily communicate analysis logic
- Automate the flow of data
- Track and monitor any important KPI’s
- Automatically summarize your data
- Reduce risk through automation
- Use AI to drive decision making
- Predict and forecast any variables required
- Have access to timely accurate information
- Visualize your data in charts and graphs
- Eliminate costs of data movement
- Connect all your businesses data
- Scale your analytics workflows
- Optimize your business operations
- Save money and increase profitability
FASTER & MORE POWERFUL THAN CODE
Quantum Integration Service’s computational environment is more powerful and flexible than code. Code is often the go-to approach for solving difficult data analysis problems. For complex data analysis scenarios, most companies turn to custom coded solutions using technologies such as R or Python.
QIS provides a better approach to the development, deployment, and management of data analysis solutions than these types of technologies. Our service’s computational framework is what is called “Turing- complete”. In computing theory, this essentially means that anything can be done by writing code using a traditional programming language – QIS can do as well.
Quantum Integrations Service’s Cloud Connect development environment supports the rapid design and deployment of highly custom analytics solutions through an entirely different approach to computing. The development lifecycle of a data analysis workflow in QIS is on average 50x faster than attempting to architect an equivalent solution with code.
JOIN, MERGE, AND UNIFY DATA
High performance data analysis workflows require being able to quickly aggregate and join data from different sources. QIS supports a multitude of data denormalization and set based operations which allow data to easily be linked and joined for analysis. QIS allows users to perform any type of join, append, or lookup rapidly- accelerating the time required to bring together data sets for analysis. Quantum Integration Services’s generic computing engine can scale to process datasets of any size.
CLEANSE, TRANSFORM & COMPUTE
More than 90% of the work in data analytics is in the preparation and cleansing of data. QIS’s data- point-in data-point-out generic expression evaluation engine significantly reduces the time required to prepare data.
Any data quality rules, data point transformation, or required feature extraction can be automated with QIS. QIS provides a library of mathematical expressions, logical operations, time series calculations, text-based functions, probability operations, and more which can compute any required data point on the fly.
QIS provides data quality and data validation summary functions, analysis of blanks, and descriptive statistic functionality which allow you to quickly detect outliers and anomalies as well as gain detailed understanding of the landscape of your data.
Another benefit to our service is that it accelerates data cleansing and data preparation tasks by being upwards of 50x faster than competing script-based technologies like R or Python.
QIS’S DATA TRANSFORMATION CAPABILITIES ALLOW YOU TO:
- Clean and scrub data points
- Build complex expressions
- Extract and compute new data points
- Automate data quality rules
- Identify anomalies and outliers
- Identify and eliminate bad data
- Summarize and describe data
- Standardize values and enforce uniformity
- Join datasets for analysis
- Flatten and rotate data
- Deduplicate and fuzzy deduplicate
- Eliminate missing or incomplete records
- Slice, dice, and filter data
- Analyze and transform unstructured data
- Process datasets of any size
- Perform text and language analytics
- Correlate and discover patterns
- Design any algorithm
- Eliminate the need for code
- Perform hyperdimensional statistics
- Interpolate and impute values
- Automate all data transformation tasks
HYPERCUBE ANALYTICS ENGINE
At the core of QIS is a revolutionary hypercube computing engine. This native hypercube engine allows data to be linked and transformed into optimized objects for multidimensional analysis. Hypercube analytics allows you to generate any report or view on-demand and to evaluate any computational expression or statistical calculation in a multidimensional context against your data.
QIS’s multidimensional hypercube objects also open vast new possibilities for advanced artificial intelligence and machine learning applications. Hypercube computation and analysis actions are embedded into workflows and can be executed in an autonomous context. QIS agents are capable of computing, maintaining, and delivering hypercubes to the cloud to provide continuously updated reports, views, and dashboards.
Hypercube computation and QIS’s high performance multidimensional statistical engine drastically reduce the time required to summarize data and deliver multidimensional reports. QIS can do all of this without requiring any specialized IT resources or data warehouse infrastructure.
QIS’S HYPERCUBE ANALYTICS ENGINE ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Build hypercubes for optimized analytics
- Compute across hypercubes
- Calculate multidimensional statistics
- Design drill-down drill-through views
- Pivot and rotate data
- Correlate across hypercubes
- Create any report or view
- Transform data in hyperspace
- Perform multidimensional analysis
- Fold and linearize data
- Optimize across hypercubes
- Solve any analytics challenge
- Distribute hypercube computation
- Invoke AI across hypercubes
- Aggregate data across any dimension
- Design and evaluate hypercube expressions
- Gain powerful insights
- Deliver hypercubes to the cloud
- Design dashboards from hypercubes
- Summarize data in any way
- Create multidimensional visualizations
- Unlock the power of autonomous hypercubes
- Perform jagged computation
- Link and connect all your data
COGNITIVE COMPUTING AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
QIS provides direct interfaces to the full IBM Watson and MS Cortana cognitive computing suites. Cognitive computation and artificial intelligence functions can be embedded into workflows in order to evaluate powerful cognitive analytics. QIS’s cognitive interfaces allow for analysis such as sentiment analysis, keyword extractions, topic detections, image recognition, facial recognition and more to be used in your data analysis workflows.
QIS bridges the gap between business data access and these high-powered artificial intelligence engines. QIS allows your business to immediately leverage these types of cognitive functions against data without having to worry about technical configuration or code.
Our service’s plug-and-play capability with these AI engines makes artificial intelligence practical for everyone. QIS eliminates the bottlenecks associated with feeding data to these types of AI systems and allows your business to focus on AI implementation and results.
Cognitive analysis can be used in the context of autonomous workflows to create intelligent logic for processes running continuously on agents. These AI functions can derive new cognitive data points from existing data which can then be leveraged to create next-level autonomous decision structures and to drive more accurate predictive modeling techniques.
QIS’S COGNITIVE ANALYSIS AND AI ENGINE ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Connect your business data to AI
- Perform sentiment analysis
- Analyze unstructured text
- Extract keywords from text
- Analyze concepts and ideas in text
- Evaluate linguistics analytics
- Extract emotions from text data
- Perform targeted entity analytics
- Harness AI in autonomous workflows
- Create cognitive decision structures
- Use AI to feed machine learning
- Predict from cognitive data points
- Analyze images and image text
- Recognize objects from images
- Analyze emotions in images
- Perform facial recognition and analysis
- Analyze object relations in text
- Extract topics and entities from websites
- Design cognitive automatons
- Tap advanced AI with no code
- Use the full force of MS/IBM cognitive
- Distribute cognitive computation across agents
- Visualize cognitive analysis output
- Integrate AI into all operations
MACHINE LEARNING AND PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS
QIS provides machine learning and predictive modeling workflow actions. Also, its expanding machine learning library allows you to train neural networks, learn decision trees, create Bayesian networks, logistic classifiers and more. QIS provides operations for clustering and pattern discovery.
Learned predictive structures can be embedded into workflows and invoked in an autonomous context. This allows you to develop intelligent learned logic for your workflows. Machine learning models can be called upon on demand to produce up to date predictions and classify new data.
QIS’S MACHINE LEARNING FUNCTIONS ALLOW YOU TO:
- Train neural networks
- Train Bayesian models
- Train decision trees
- Train support vector machines
- Classify data in an autonomous context
- Cluster data and discover patterns
- Learn linear and logistic models
- Predict and forecast any variables
- Connect machine learning to any data source
- Automate machine learning tasks
- Combine machine learning, AI, and hypercubes
- Embed learned structures into workflows
- Evaluate and predict on demand
- Monitor and detect anomalies
- Use machine learning for data quality
- Cluster and segment customers
- Solve any predictive challenge
- Forecast and extrapolate
- Create intelligent automatons
- Tap machine learning in integrations
- Use machine learning to trigger events
- Distribute machine learning across agents
- Solve any data analytics challenge
- Eliminate the need for code
DISTRIBUTING COMPUTING FRAMEWORK
QIS’s distributed agent architecture allows analytics workflows to be scaled across multiple environments. Clusters of machines can easily be linked up using QIS agents to support multi-machine parallel computing. Agents can orchestrate tasks and communicate information through the cloud to synchronize their data processing efforts.
QIS’s parallel agent computing paradigm allows you to scale your analytics workflows to process data of any size. It’s managed Agent Cloud environments allow you to deploy data intensive workflows without having to worry about setup or complex technical configuration.
QIS is the only distributed computing framework that requires absolutely no code. It eliminates technical bottlenecks associated with scaling data analytics tasks and orchestrating computation across distributed environments.
DELIVER ANALYSIS RESULTS
QIS emphasizes the delivery of results. In QIS, workflows produce results. QIS provides a clear framework for delivery and communication of analysis results to decision makers. Analysis results are easily grouped together into presentation-ready dashboards and reports.
CLOUD BASED DASHBOARDS AND REPORTS
Data analytics is not all about computational power, it is just as much about delivering and communicating analysis output in such a way that it can be easily interpreted and used to drive informed decision making. QIS provides a user-friendly cloud portal and dashboard design environment which allows data analysts to efficiently organize and communicate their analysis results. QIS’s dashboards and analysis results support a sharing and collaboration engine which makes it easy to distribute dashboards and reports across your organization.
Every data analysis workflow developed in QIS can be deployed to execute autonomously on agents. Automating data analytics with QIS allows your business to schedule critical analysis processes, reduce costs, and deliver continuous and up to date information to decision makers.